Thank you for supporting and participating in #LTHEchat. We would love to hear what is on your wishlist for future chats. Please add them to this page as a comment.
Growing wishlist since Sep 2016
- Gender issues (Simon Rae)
- preparation for life Post-degrees (Simon Rae)
- Marking/feedback (Siobhan Dytham)
- Innovating within a lecture format (Siobhan Dytham)
- Getting the most out of Blackboard/Moodle (Siobhan Dytham)
- Supervising Masters (Siobhan Dytham)
- Interdisciplinarity (Julie Tardy)
- academic & non-academic collaborations (Julie Tardy)
- evaluation at large (Julie Tardy)
- ‘institutionalised 73’: why is it rare in UK to use the whole assessment scale? (Katrina Swanton and Sabrina Poma)
- International students and how to support them Nicole Brown)
- teaching academic integrity, helping avoid plagiarism and contract cheating (Nicole Brown)
- Educating the educators (Rashid Ali)
- Social media in HE (Emma Jones)
importance of professional staff contributions to student outcomes (Ella Turner)
If you would like to facilitate any of the items on the wishlist (above and any comments that have been added below), please get in touch with the #LTHEchat organising team.
Thank you so much.